The SupAnchor expansion shell hollow anchors is a steel bolt for strata control that provides quick assembly and secure installation due to its expansion shell that provides immediate anchorage and generates superior grip upon application. SupAnchor expansion shell hollow anchors is designed within the highest quality for this type of bolt according to EN 10083 standard and performs accordingly.
The injection system allows for a quick and easy grouting operation, where grout enters through the center hole of the bolt from the bottom and covers it completely. A plastic sealing element is used to seal the drill hole and prevent leakage of grout or resin, ensuring a complete filled hole.
• Improved advance cycles.
• Easy and fast installation.
• Immediate anchorage.
• Suitable for pre-or post-grouting.
• Improved fortification cycles.
• Improved savings in time and workmanship.
• Provide both mechanical and chemical anchorage.
• Galvanized option under ISO 1461 Standard for corrosion protection.
|Drilling Hole Diameter(mm)||φ40-φ42||φ44-φ46||φ48-φ50||φ50-φ52||φ52-φ54|
|Thread Type||ISO 10208 / R25,R28,R32|
|Type of Steel||CK45|